Miss Priss











{Thursday, July 28, 2005} Update On The Estimate
Jason took the car in for an estimate today after his class. He took it down to some dealer where he's at and it turns out that what I thought was just a small problem is going to cost a small fortune. The estimate came out to $627.41, which is WAY more than I thought it would be. So I called the lady who hit me and had to leave a message on her cell. Hopefully we can get this resolved pretty quickly. I figure if she doesn't call me back by the end of the night I'm gonna call the company she works for and file a claim with them, seeing as how it was a company car she hit me with. I hope she doesn't try to stiff us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera