Miss Priss











{Friday, July 29, 2005} Way To Go Randee!!!!
We just got back from Randee's race tonight. I was really worried because he was racing three other kids and I only knew who one of them was. It seems I'm more nervous when I don't know the kids because I don't know how good they are. LOL

Anyway, Randee ended up coming in first place and he did it with pretty much no problem. He was hardly even cranking around that track. I hope he does this well the rest of this weekend. Tomorrow and Sunday are his last races as a 7 yr old. I think it'd be pretty cool to start his 8 yr old races as an intermediate. He only needs two more first place wins to move up.

Now about the car accident. The lady who hit me never called me back last night (or today for that matter). So I decided to call the company she works for to get their insurance information (since it was the company car). Well I pretty much got the run around and was transferred from person to person. I finally ended up on someones voicemail and left a message. That was at 11:00 this morning. As of close of business today I never got a call back. So it looks like I'll be on the phone come 8:00 am Monday morning. I am determined to get this car fixed. Especially after finding out it was gonna cost over $600 to do it. I don't think it would be as much of a problem if it was just the light needing to be replaced. I was really surprised at how much damage was really done by such a small thing. Well no need to worry about it right now, it's not like there's anything I can do over the weekend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera