Miss Priss











{Saturday, January 13, 2007} Cold
Man I'm really missing J right now. He called me last night and said he's pretty much stuck where he's at. And now instead of coming home Monday we don't know when he'll be home. Guess I should be used to it by now, but it's still hard.

The snow just now stopped and I was outside shoveling the driveway. This is the first time in my life I've ever shoveled snow. I'm so proud of myself that I did it, but not in this cold with a hurt back. If J were here it probably wouldn't be done yet but at least I know it would be on his list of things to do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera