Miss Priss











{Saturday, March 10, 2007} UGH!!! I don't know what to do!
Okay so y'all know I ended up not taking K to the ER on Thursday. I've been keeping a close eye on her and things have been okay, I guess. She still complains of a headache but not bad like it was Wednesday & Thursday. Then today happens.

Suddenly K starts complaining that her head hurts. So I tell her to go lay down for a bit. She starts crying that it's hurting really bad. Then she complains that her stomach hurts. My mom tells her to go to the bathroom and see if she needs to go potty. She gets to the bathroom door and throws up all over. Man this girl has talent! She got it all over the floor, the wall and the bathroom door. So I decide I'm taking her to the ER. The doctor told me Monday that if she starts throwing up or acting like a different kid to take her in. So I finish cleaning up her puke when suddenly A poops his pants. So I have to clean him up. All the while K is laying on her bed crying. I finish cleaning A up and get K into the car. We pull out of our driveway and not even to the end of the road when she throws up all over herself and the back of the car. I debate on taking her home and cleaning her up or just heading straight to the hospital. I decide to clean her up. I know I would be totally uncomfortable being covered in throw up for a few hours. So I turn the car around and head home. We go inside and I get her in the bath. My mom takes over cleaning her up, so I head out to the car and start cleaning. I did the best I could for being in a rush.

I come back inside and my mom is getting K dressed. Suddenly she is her chipper self again. I ask her how she is feeling and she says she is feeling much better now. So here's my dilemma, do I still take her to the hospital? If I take her in like this they're gonna think I'm making things up. She doesn't look or act sick. UGH I just don't know what to do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera