Miss Priss











{Thursday, March 08, 2007} What do we know???
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

So I called the doctor yesterday and told her about K's head injury. She told me not to worry that more than likely it's not the cause of her tremors because it happened so long ago. So that makes me feel a bit better in the sense that my bad mothering skills weren't the cause of it. However, it makes me worry more because now we're back to square one and have NO CLUE what is going on.

Today.....

Okay, well yesterday really. I picked up K from the daycare and she was complaining about a headache. As soon as we got home I gave her some medicine and she laid down. Next thing I know she is asleep. Okay, now today...

I got a call from the daycare around lunch time. K had been complaining about a headache all morning and now was getting worse. She was almost hysterical. They asked if it would be possible for me to go over there and give her some medicine. I was a bit worried that she was complaining about a headache again since it was so soon from the last one. And well, now I'm one of those over protective mothers. I called the doctor. I told her about the headaches and she tells me to get K to the emergency room immediately. Just lovely I'm thinking. I don't have the time to take off work today. I have time to take off, but I have to use all of it tomorrow for several appointments. Needless to say I ended up taking the time off. My baby girl is more important to me than a couple hours of pay.

I get home and my mom has K home already and she is sleeping. Mom gave her the medicine as soon as she picked her up and they walked home. So K was pretty tired. So I decided to let her take her nap, obviously she needed it cause she never sleeps. When she woke she seemed to be fine so I decided not to take her in yet. Since she has some appointments tomorrow and she's not acting funny and the headache is gone I decided to just watch her overnight and take her in tomorrow. Unless she gets worse of course.

Now I don't know if it was the best choice but so far everything seems okay. So that's it for now. I'm hoping I'll know more soon, but I really don't expect to get the results of the CT scan until we see the neurologist.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera