Miss Priss











{Monday, January 23, 2006} How do you help someone
That says they want help, but doesn't do anything to help themselves?

I spent most of today filling out job applications and emailing resumes for my mom. I even went so far as rewrite her resume. Why? Because she doesn't seem to care enough to do it herself. However she will spend her entire day complaining about how much she hates her current job and how unhappy she is with her life. BUT won't do anything to fix te problem.

I'm tired of it. I have suddenly become the mother and it's not cool. I have three children of my own, I don't need anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera