Miss Priss











{Wednesday, January 18, 2006} Doctor Appointment Today
Well I made it into the doctor this morning, for a follow up on my foot. Things are looking good. I'll be stuck on crutches for a few more weeks, but the swelling is going down and now I'm just a blue/purple instead of a purple/black.

I think my hands are getting used to the crutches some because they didn't hurt nearly as bad today as they did yesterday.

I hope I'm fully used to this by the weekend. I have to take R to the bike track from so good practicing and I can't imagine trying to hobble through all that dirt if I'm not used to it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera