Miss Priss











{Thursday, December 29, 2005} The Bad, Mean, Horrible Wife
Last night I decided that was me.

I've spent the last 2+ months on my own. I didn't think that was enough time to get really used to it. But apparently it is.

Last night, when I went to bed, I was talking to myself. Well actually just thinking to myself. I am ready for J to go back to Oklahoma for the rest of his training. He hasn't even been home a week and I'm done.

Don't get me wrong, I love him to death. But I miss being able to go to bed when I want. If I go to bed at 8 because I've had a hard day, I don't want to feel guilty about it. I want to have the bed all to myself again so I can actually stretch out and not worry about crowding someone else. I don't want someone groping me all night. I want to be able to just pack up the kids and head over to McDonald's because I don't feel like cooking that evening.

I know it takes time to readjust, but this small break just isn't enough time for that.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you mean. my dh was home for 4 days for the holiday and it was difficult. Now him and MIL are gone things will get back to normal. Don't feel bad. You are not bad, mean or horrible.

11:01 AM  


Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Don't feel bad, it's hard to adjust.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera