Miss Priss











{Tuesday, December 27, 2005} Feeling OLD
I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood. I slept so good last night. I'm thinking it's because I exhausted myself with my new game. Imagine my surprise as I went to get out of bed and found that EVERY MUSCLE in my lower body was killing me. I couldn't move. Okay I could move but it was more like a hobble.

I didn't realize I was so out of shape. I know I haven't worked out in like a month but this is CRAZY. So now I'm sitting at my desk, at work, and I am REFUSING to move from my chair. I don't want anyone to know just how bad off I really am.


1 Comments:


Blogger Blair said...

I feel the same way

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera