Miss Priss











{Thursday, December 22, 2005} Feeling like a heel
So today is the last day of work before Christmas. I'm so excited, I NEED a nice LOOOONG break.

Anyway, you know how this is my first job in 3.5 years? Well I guess I don't know how to handle it. Everyone in the office came in today bearing gifts. Even AFTER we had our secret santa exchange two weeks ago. Well everyone, except me. I didn't even think to bring any gifts. I figured the secret santa thing was IT. So I get into work this morning and suddenly I have like 15 little, and very thoughtful, gifts sitting on my desk.

Talk about feeling like a scrooge. I'm the ONLY one in our office who didn't bring anything. What's worse is I feel wrong keeping the gifts since I didn't contribute. But is it rude to give the gifts back?


2 Comments:


Blogger Brandi1977 said...

GIRL....the same thing happened to me the first christmas J was in daycare. I think you should keep them. You didn't know and I am sure you will remember next year! :)

Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your days off!

2:24 PM  


Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Noooo! You can't give gifts back!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera