Miss Priss











{Saturday, December 24, 2005} So Happy
J came home for a visit yesterday. He made it here in record time. He thinks his car has wings.

I didn't expect him home so soon, so I was busy cleaning the bathroom when he got here. I happened to sneeze and suddenly I hear this deep voice say "bless you". Talk about scaring the CRAP outta me. I screamed so loud, I thought someone had broke into the house. Turned out to he J.

It's so weird having him home. The kids won't leave him alone. Poor thing, I can't even go to the bathroom without them following him and hanging on him. It's going to be so hard when he leaves again.


1 Comments:


Blogger Jillyvanilli said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS BRANDI!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera