Miss Priss











{Friday, December 30, 2005} Resolutions
I've been thinking long and hard about this. It seems that most every year I just make some frivolous resolution and never even try to keep it. This year I'm going to actually make a couple of resolutions that mean something. And I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure that I keep them.

1) I'm going to be more patient with my family. It seems like lately I have a short fuse and I go off for no reason. Just last night I yelled at J just because he touched me. That needs to stop NOW.

2) I'm going to be a better wife to J. It can't be all about me all of the time. This marriage is a 50/50 and I need to treat it as such. Right now I could care less about J's feelings and needs. That will change.

3) I'm not going to worry so much about finances. No matter how much or how little money we have, I always have to worry. I'm always stressing about if we're going to have enough. We always have enough, but for some stupid reason I still worry. No more. The less stress I have the easier it will be to accomplish resolutions 1 and 2.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brandi
This is a very impressive blog and after reading it, I am impressed enough to give you a blog award.
Yep, a full blown and very real award for blog design. Where design is the
main criteria, we also look at content, page layout and general aethestics.
This isn't a gimmick, I promise, check it out:
http://www.goldlynx.com/wraward.html

Gomedome

9:51 AM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great resolutions. You can still with it.

Good luck
Happy New Year

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera