Miss Priss











{Friday, January 13, 2006} No I'm NOT Sick
Yes I feel okay. Just because you see me with no make up doesn't mean you have to find some way to tell me I look like crap. I know it. I can't help it.

It's not my fault the power went out at my house last night and that it didn't turn back on until right before I left for work this morning. It's not my fault that I had to take a cold shower this morning. It's not my fault that my alarm didn't wake me up. And it's definitely not my fault that I had to do everything by candle light.

So please, PLEASE, stop asking if I'm okay or not feeling well because I don't look good. I just don't have any make up on OKAY?!?!?!?!


3 Comments:


Blogger Uisce said...

I prefer a natural look. I think you look great!

9:08 AM  


Blogger Darnell Clayton said...

Well, I don't know what you look like (and I am not going to ask) but all I can say is that you have a very beautiful template. I love the layout!

:)

PS

Since you don't have trackback installed or backlinks enabled, I want to let you know that I referenced your site on Blogger Delights. Congrats!

9:09 PM  


Blogger Nanette said...

Yikes! Sounds like a crazy day! I hope it got better.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera