Miss Priss











{Thursday, August 04, 2005} Things Are Finally Going Well
I got a call from the insurance company today and they requested that I fax a copy of the estimate over to them. So Jason faxed it in right away and I should be hearing from them by Monday, at the latest. I'm so happy to finally have this mess behind me.

Randee raced for the first time tonight as an intermediate. Surprisingly he did pretty well. He was racing two 10 yr old intermediates and one 10 yr old expert. He may not have made it to the main event but he handled it really well and finally got out of being complacent. Now he actually has to work to make it to the main. This should be a nice change for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera