Miss Priss











{Saturday, January 28, 2006} I am NOT normal
I do NOT like shopping. I would even go so far to say I absolutely HATE it.

I had to go shopping today for some new jeans. First off, I'm so freaking short that even petites are too long. And my hips are so wide (from all my child bearing) that the waist has to be huge to get past them. Which in turn makes the waist too big for me.

I searched the mall for three hours. Going into every store that didn't threaten to dress me like a 13 yr old. I finally settled on two pairs of jeans. The waist is a bit big on me but I think I can get away with wearing a belt. Then it came time to find some decent shirts to wear with them that would still be appropriate for work. I found three.

All this time my kids are going NUTS. They just keep getting worse and worse from store to store. This added to the stress which caused me to really start not liking shopping. I honestly can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed shopping.

I think I'm done for a while. I think from now on, I'll just shop online.


1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know...shopping with kids sucks!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera