Miss Priss











{Wednesday, February 15, 2006} I'm Too Young!!!!
I never thought I'd hear me saying these words anymore.

Let me start by saying I don't dye my hair. I used to when I was younger, but I got tired of the upkeep. Plus I didn't like how it dried out my hair.

Yesterday, when I got home from work, I went to my bedroom to change clothes. Once I got comfortable I pulled my hair out of the bun I had it in all day. It felt so good to let it loose. After I pulled it down I noticed the most horrifying thing. I had to call J in to verify what I was seeing.

I have my FIRST GREY HAIR!!!! This can't be, I'm too young. I'm only 26 I'm not ready for this.

Needless to say I'm heading out to get my hair colored this evening.


1 Comments:


Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Gosh!
First grey hair and you are already panicking?
You are scared of aging?

Relax. No stress.
God bless.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera