Miss Priss











{Sunday, January 29, 2006} WHAT WAS I THINKING???
The ladies on my Milspouse board have been talking about MySpace for a while. Then the ladies on one of my mommies board started talking about it. Suddenly the morning show on my favorite radio station started talking about it. So I finally broke down and checked it out.

IDIOT me, started searching for people from my past. (That makes it sound so mysterious LOL) Next thing I know I'm looking up an old boyfriend. Am I that bored? Honestly what in my little brain would make me think to do that? Who knows. But the bad news is, I found him. Not only did I find him, I went one step further and sent him a message. As soon as I hit send I wanted to bad to take back what I had done. It reminds me of drunken phone calls in the middle of the night. Only I wasn't drinking and it was 8:30 in the MORNING.

This was the first guy I ever really cared about. He played a rather large part in the person that I have become. But this was 9 years ago. What the HELL was I doing sending him a message? I can just imagine what J is going to say as soon as he hears about this.

I AM AN IDIOT!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING???? OBVIOUSLY I chose to let my old feelings take the drivers seat at that moment. SOMEBODY SHOOT ME.... PLEASE!!!!


4 Comments:


Blogger Chris Kalani said...

maybe it will be good? Who knows... but Myspace sucks and is dumb! ehhehe

www.chriskalani.com <- me!

12:06 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is kind of fun though, I did that last week. I dug out my year book and went searching to see who I could find. It was fun looking at the pictures... I lurked.. I didn't say anything.

1:30 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Idiot!

BANG

1:45 PM  


Blogger Debi said...

Ok Just stay far far away from myspace...it's bad bad bad

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera