Miss Priss











{Tuesday, January 31, 2006} I'm out of control
My emotions are all over the place today. I ended up putting the kids to bed early so that I could have a chance to calm myself down. Normally, if someone were home with me, they could stay up and I would just lock myself in my room. But with me being the only parent in the household right now that wasn't an option

I'm debating on going to the doctor about this. It seems like I get this way every couple of weeks. However with us moving in about a month, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to start now or wait until after the move. J should be home by this weekend and he won't be leaving again until 3-4 months after we're settled in our new home. So I'll have help and support from him.

What do you think? What would you do in this situation?


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm doing the exact same thing with my kids tonight for the same reason. I'm on Xanax for my weird emotional outbreaks and mood disorders- i take it as needed and it helps- but i still have bad days sometimes. Good luck.

9:46 PM  


Blogger Jay said...

Never put off matters of the health.

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera