Miss Priss











{Monday, February 06, 2006} MIA
Sorry I've been missing for a bit. I've been spending quite a bit of time at the hospital. My grandmother was admitted last week for what the doctors thought was a stroke. Turned out to be that she was lacking vitamin B12 BAD. Which was causing her neuro pathways to slow down. She's doing much better and is expected to be released later today.

Also, J CAME HOME SATURDAY!!! He is finally completed with his re-training and is officially a Boom Operator. I'm so proud of him, that was a LONG 8 months. Now we're de-cluttering the house and getting ready to move. I can't wait to see GRASS again. LOL

We've been spending all weekend together getting reacquainted and it's been GREAT. I didn't realize just how much I missed him. But now he's home for good. Well that is until he gets deployed, but it should be no longer than 3 months gone. If I can do 8 months away I can easily handle 3 months.

So that's our life for now, things are gonna start getting pretty hectic and crazy here in the next couple of weeks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera