Miss Priss











{Friday, August 05, 2005} Blah Day
Ever have one of those days where you just don't feel like doing a single thing but lay in bed? That's what I'm dealing with today, only being home alone with three kids I can't stay in bed. Aaron woke up around 730 this morning and when I went to pick him up out of his crib I found that he had ripped his diaper apart. Yes that's the diaper he was wearing. Thank goodness it wasn't pooped but it's still pretty gross trying to pick up all those little balls of cotton that are saturated with pee.
The rest of this morning has consisted of me sitting at my computer desk trying to talk myself into taking a shower. I finally told myself that once Aaron goes down for his daily nap I'll get in. But that has yet to happen. My soaps will be coming on in about a half hour and being that it's Friday I don't want to risk missing any moment of them. Talk about being addicted to the tv.


2 Comments:


Blogger Unknown said...

*sigh* I understand, truly, although i don't have children. But I am so addicted to soaps that I often watch re-runs of another world.

2:14 PM  


Blogger Cattiva said...

I had one of those days today - the one where you are trying to talk yourself into a shower.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera