Miss Priss











{Tuesday, February 28, 2006} Now I'm Getting Nervous
OMG I'm sitting here getting more freaked by the minute.

This morning I booked our hotel rooms for us to stay in when we move. That alone tells me that things are getting close. Then I was talking to my mom and realized I have a whopping THREE WEEKENDS to get things done before the movers come. That's not much time at all. I still have so much to do. I was really looking forward to using my week off (the week between when I stop working and when the movers arrive) to get things together. Now I'll have to do what I can on the weekends only since I don't know how to say no.

Talk about really feeling a crunch now. I think I'll either have to have J take R to the races from now on or just skip out on them all together. But if I do that then I'll feel really bad for making R pay for my stupidity of never saying no.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get out of the extra week of work?

Oh yeah did I mention that my childcare stops the week I'm supposed to stop working, and I can't resind on the notice at the daycare center?


1 Comments:


Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

I love the blog....on your sidebar it says you are crazy? Visit me sometime, we may be related...I'm nutz...lol

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera