Miss Priss











{Monday, March 06, 2006} I can't keep my mind on work
This is my last week of work and it's proving to be extremely difficult. I have a TON of work that I need to do, but I can't do it until later. I need to train this girl on my stuff so she can train the new girl when she starts in two weeks.

Right now I SHOULD be getting my check list in order so I know what I'm training on at what moment. But instead I keep thinking about what I need to do at my house to get things ready for our move.

I keep thinking about what needs to be cleaned and when I'm gonna clean what so that our inspection passes the first time.

I've never been in anxious IN MY LIFE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera