Miss Priss











{Wednesday, March 01, 2006} I need to be in control
Those of you that know me know that I NEED to be in CONTROL of every little situation that arises. Because of this I have been planning out every little detail of our move that I possible can. Now being that the government is moving us, there's not too much I can do, but you can bet I'm overplanning what I can. I'm planning "Plan C" right now.

Anyway, in my quest to have the easiest move possible I have found a very informative link. If you'd like to check it out: American Moving and Storage Association


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU SUCK WEINER

11:14 AM  


Blogger funlearning said...

My husband wishes I would

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera