Miss Priss











{Monday, May 07, 2007} Not much to say... Mostly rambling
Not much going on right now. We're preparing for K's surgery. It's scheduled for this Thursday. We have to check in by 530 am. Her CT is scheduled for 700 and she'll head into surgery right after that. The doctor says it'll be about 4-5 hours of surgery. That's gonna mean 4-5 hours of total hell for me. Wondering and waiting and praying.

If anyone still reads this blog, and doesn't know about K's caringbridge site I'll post the link for ya. It's Princess Butterfly

I'm gonna keep my updates on that site and use this site for me. My emotional turmoil and whatever else is going on.


4 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I saw your comment over at Especially Heather's blog and I wanted to stop by and let you know I'll be praying for your little girl!

jodi

7:18 PM  


Blogger lobo5747 said...

I'll be thinking of you on Thursday hun. Let me know how it goes.

Kristen

4:51 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted you to know that God really does love you and K. I know that it doesnt seem like it right now, boy do I know... but he has a special plan for your little girl, and for you.

Cling to Him. Cry with Him. But most of rest in Him... He never lets us go. Never.

I will be praying for you and K Thursday. I will pray that His peace overflows and that you find rest in Him. I will pray that K doesnt have any long term effects from the surgery and that she comes out the same as she went in.

I know its hard... but cling to the cross. Cling to His unwavering love for you. Cling to His promises to never leave you nor forsake you.

We cant always trace His hand, but we can trust His heart.

Heather George

7:13 PM  


Blogger Sleeping Mommy said...

Stopping by to send you a quick hug. I had told my husband about your daughter and apparently he has been thinking about her and your family ever since. He asked me tonight about her progress so we looked you up and got up to date over at the other site.

Just wanted you to know that you have people out here thinking and praying for you and your family.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera