Miss Priss











{Wednesday, August 17, 2005} I feel like a nervous wreck
J. was out processing today and he was talking to this lady in admin and she informed him that they will more than likely move us BEFORE he goes back for the last part of his training. That means we could be moving in as little as a month. I'm so nervous, I've never been away from my mom before and here I'll be 1400+ miles away from her and the rest of my family. On one hand it's exciting to think that I'll be seeing a completely different place but at the same time I'm going to spend my first 3 months there alone just me and the kids.

I have so much I need to do to get ready for everything. I'm not exactly sure what all I need to do on my end. Am I the one that calls the moving van or does J's work? What do I do with my puppy while we're not in our house? Oh so many questions going through my head. So many things to do.


3 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay puppy. I guess I missed the whole point of your blog, but I still love puppies.

3:23 PM  


Blogger Tasha said...

I moved from NC to Texas away from my mom. It is so sad. Now I have another baby and she hasn't even been able to visit. I miss my mom but then again I talk to her all the time..

4:27 PM  


Blogger lobo5747 said...

If you need help hun, let me know.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera