Miss Priss











{Saturday, August 06, 2005} When Will It End???
Randee as officially started puberty. This boy is driving me INSANE!!! He is in a constant bad mood and angry about every little thing. He had a race this evening and he ended up racing two girls. Now these girls are a bit younger than him, but they have been racing a lot longer than him too. He seemed to think that since they were girls he was gonna beat them easily. Well he came in third. LOL I really shouldn't be laughing, but it taught him a lesson in humility. Anyway, he told me that he should have won and I told him "You could have won if you had cranked your bike harder." Well he didn't like that and we drove him with him angry. It was nice in a sense since he was quite the whole ride home. Only I hate looking in my rear view mirror and seeing his face all contorted and angry.

This morning we went up to Las Huertas for a family picnic. I hate that place so much. I don't mind going to the mountains for the day, but this isn't like going to the mountains. And you have all these cars driving through your picnic area looking for a place to park too. Anyway, while we were there my uncle announced that he got married (go him!) and then he announced that he wants to put together a family reunion for some time next year. Okay no big deal, I'm thinking to myself. Then comes the kicker, HE WANTS TO HANDLE ALL OUR MONEY FOR IT!!! Okay don't think so, this guy has a horrible past and can NOT be trusted. I don't know what makes him think we're gonna give him money to pull this off and trust that he won't be spending it all on himself. I'm sorry, but if they don't decide to have someone else handle the financial part of this, I will NOT be going to this reunion. I'm broke enough as it is, I can't afford to have to fork out another couple hundred bucks at the last minute.

On a more positive note, Jason will find out on Monday what aircraft he'll be assigned to and what base he'll be going to next. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't have to change his orders and stay in OK until December. That would just suck.


2 Comments:


Blogger funlearning said...

Well I'm glad to hear that it will eventually come to an end. Maybe now I can look for a light at the end of the tunnel.

9:54 PM  


Blogger Ayannali said...

My son is 12 and seems like moody is a mood in it self.

He gets mad very quickly and then turns it around just a quick....very strange thing.

I won't claim to understand boys in pueberty...it ends when again??

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera