Miss Priss











{Friday, October 07, 2005} First time missing work
Well today is the first time I'm missing work due to a sick child. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to miss so soon after I started. But you gotta do what you gotta do, right? Anyway, K was sent home from daycare yesterday because she had a fever. And this morning it wasn't any better. It was actually a bit worse. J took the morning off so he could stay with her, but he has to go in this afternoon so he can finish out processing for his trip to OK. So I'm leaving at lunch time to go take care of K. Then sometime this afternoon I have to make my way over to the CDC so I can pick up K and As school pictures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera