Miss Priss











{Thursday, September 29, 2005} I found a new love
Ever since I started working at this new company I've fallen in love. We use FireFox for our internet and I absolutely LOVE it. The pages load so quickly and I haven't had any pop up problems either. I've gotten to like it so much that I talked my hubby into downloading it at home and he actually LIKES it. I was really surprised because he NEVER likes what I suggest for the computer.

Anyway, if you haven't downloaded Firefox yet I highly suggest you do. It's totally free and you'll never regret it. You can download by clicking on the button in my sidebar, if you don't feel like searching for it on the web.


Get Firefox!


2 Comments:


Blogger Mark Daniels said...

My son introduced me to Firefox back when we still had a PC. I still use it some now that we have an eMac. But I really like Apple's browser, Safari.

11:18 AM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Firefox is great. :) Make sure you get the Adblock extension and learn how it works. It'll make your web experience so much better, you'll never want to use anything else.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera