Miss Priss











{Tuesday, September 13, 2005} I GOT A JOB!!!!
Oh I'm so excited, I finally got a job. It's temp to hire but that's fine since I have to move in March I'm not looking for anything real long term. But I am wanting to make some money while I'm waiting for everything to happen.

Anyway, I'll be doing the exact same thing I did in Salt Lake before I moved here. I'll be processing medical insurance claims for a local insurance company. And something that's real cool is that it's real close to my house so I won't be burning too much gas to get there. Oh and the kids are excited about going to "school" and Randee can't wait to go to the boys and girls club. WOOHOO!!!!!!!


3 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm very happy for you :)

12:51 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so great! I'm glad things are going better for you now

1:50 PM  


Blogger t~ said...

Congrats!! Sounds like it'll be a great position for you! :D

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera