Miss Priss











{Wednesday, September 07, 2005} Oh so busy
Wow where has this week gone? Last I remember it was Sunday and now it's Wednesday. I can't believe it, and I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. Well I guess I have done a couple of things. I've sent out so many resumes I can't even count and I've scheduled several job interviews. So I guess that's good. I'm really excited I've been itching to get back into the working world for quite some time, and now I'm actually gonna do it. WOOHOO!!!!

So the rest of my week is going to be just CRAZY. R. has a state championship race this weekend and he's had a good week and a half off of his races due to weather and lack of gas to get to the tracks. So starting this evening through Sunday evening we'll be spending all of our free time at the track to get back into the groove the things. Wish us luck, this will determine his state rank for next year. It'd be nice to start the year off with a good number.

And when I'm not at the track I'll be driving all over town to several different interviews. Oh what fun, I love being busy.


1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on all the interviews! That's great! I hope you get something soon and something you really like :)

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera