Miss Priss











{Saturday, August 27, 2005} Busy, Busy
What a day I have had. I've been driving all over the city trying to get last minute things for the kids' birthday party tomorrow. Since R has races tomorrow morning, I basically had to get everything taken care of today. What joy.

I'd really like to thank Natasha from Tips and Articles For Mom for this wonderful site to help me plan this birthday party. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone planning a party visit My Mommy Central .

Okay well I guess I'd better get back to the grind for now. I still need to clean my house and put the candy in the pinata. I'll update later on how things go.


3 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure could have used that earlier this year.

Hee hee. We have the same blog skin.

5:42 PM  


Blogger Tasha said...

Hey! I can't believe you posted this. It makes me feel great! I just started this website in the past month and am trying to make it better, it is still unorganized! This is the first site I have EVER made! Anyway, the past couple of days I was ready to give up and I came across this on accident. Thank you so much for the recognition!

3:18 PM  


Blogger funlearning said...

You totally deserve the comment, your site gave me tons of ideas and insight. :-)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera