Miss Priss











{Tuesday, October 04, 2005} Anxious
J is getting ready to leave again for more training. I'm excited because he's that much closer to being done with all of this, however it also means that I'm going to be pretty much a single parent again. I know I can do this, because I've done it before. But I have never done this over the holidays. This will be a first.

I'm hoping this won't have too much of an effect on R since he's already having a major struggle in school this year. I'm dreading any more life changes. I don't think his teachers could handle anything else added to this boys list of problems. Guess we'll just have to wait and see how things go. I think I'll be calling the teachers soon and giving them a heads up.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will be a single parent for the holidays this year too.

12:46 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm so sorry. :(

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera