Miss Priss











{Tuesday, March 07, 2006} It's funny to see
I've been somewhat catching up with some of my old friends from Salt Lake. It's so funny to see how different our lives are now.

I hadn't seen anyone for nearly 9 years now. In that time I moved away, got married and had three beautiful children.

Most of my old friends are still hanging out at the same dance club we used to, still partying Thursday through Sunday, still single and childless. Most are living with roommates and basically still living like we did oh so long ago.

I just can't get over the difference between all of us now. And back then I remember thinking it was always going to be like that. I guess they did too and they've kept to that mind frame.

It's funny how our choices can change us so dramatically.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera