Miss Priss











{Thursday, April 27, 2006} How do you keep to your schedule
What do you do to keep to your schedule? I've had so many things planned to get me and the kids out of the house and let them burn off some energy. But something is always coming up to prevent us from doing these. I guess now I need to start making some back up plans.

It seems like lately the weather is keeping us indoors. Or one of the kids isn't feeling well. How are we supposed to get out of the house and explore if we can't even get out the door?

I know things will fall into place but from now on I think I'll have a plan B, plan C and plan D, just in case.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera