Miss Priss











{Tuesday, April 25, 2006} I don't know what to do with myself
Yesterday was my major house cleaning day. I accomplished everything I planned to. Today, I planned on taking the two younger kids to the library after lunch. Only now it's lunch time and the kids are sleeping. I happened to notice that it was really quiet in our house so I started walking around looking for the kids. K apparently decided to climb into her bed and get under the covers and fall asleep. A was sitting on the couch and fell asleep there. He's laying on his side as if he just fell over. These are kids who have been outright refusing to take naps for the past forever. Since they don't usually take naps I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to do with myself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera