Miss Priss











{Tuesday, May 16, 2006} Can't Get It Out Of My Head
J has a job that makes him travel a lot. Last year, while he was gone from home for a while, he made a friend. Well he made a few friends, but there is just one that sort of bothers me.

Right before we left New Mexico this friend started calling him. Either he would go outside to talk to would barely say a word while on the phone. It was really weird but I didn't think anything of it. Then the phone calls started getting more frequent. About a week ago I found out this friend was a female. I don't know much about her because I don't feel I should have to ask.

Then yesterday J left his cell phone at home while he went to work. I couldn't help but be curious about this friend and I started looking in his call history. She calls him almost every day and sometimes multiple times a day. None of his other friends call him that much.

I just can't figure out why a female would call a MARRIED MAN so much. I know my curiosity is the worst and I shouldn't have been looking through his phone, but I just had to know. And now that I know, I regret it. I have so many stoopid thoughts running through my head and last night I even dreamed that J left me for this "friend".

I don't know what to do, should I ask J about her and tell him that I was snooping through his phone? Or just drop it? Why wouldn't he feel like he could just tell me about her? I don't mind him having friends, but he talks about all his other friends with me no problem, just not her.


5 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can start with, "Hey, have you met any knew people lately?" Act dumb like you don't know anything lol. I'm an expert ya want some tips? lol
Let's hope it's just nothing.

5:41 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have bad news for you...

It's always deniable, and you can choose to believe the denials if it makes things easier for you.

7:45 PM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I would just say hey I happened to notice that you have been receiving a lot of calls lately from this friend. Explain how you know and what made you notice in the first place. Then mention you not being accusatory just wondering why he isn't as forthcoming with this friend as with his others. Anonymous was being a little more snotty than I think is called for given you know next to nothing yet. Don't jump the gun and regret later.

9:41 AM  


Blogger Brandi1977 said...

I would have to call his ass on it. No married man should have a female "friend" calling him everyday or multiple times a day. That's just my opinion though. (((HUGS)))

5:11 PM  


Blogger Lyvvie said...

Highly suspicious. I wish you the best.

I would say, just ask about her, in general; who is she, what's she like, is she married too, does she have kids? Nothing even hinting towards nasty possibilities, all curiosity with a smile on your face. Guage his reaction, does he try and put you off asking or avoid answering? Does he get defensive? Does he tell you everything but ads "nothing to worry about." at the end of every sentence?

Any red flags that show from that conversation, and I'd be seriously looking for a PI.

Best of luck.

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera