Miss Priss











{Monday, May 01, 2006} Weekends over, time to rest
What a busy weekend. What happened to weekends being a time to rest?

Saturday R went to his first BMX race here. It was really fun. He LOVES the track and he came in 3rd. He ended up with a really nice trophy. J even got excited about the track, which lead to Sunday's events. Anyway, the rest of Saturday (after spending 5 hours at the track) we went to the store and bought another computer desk for our second computer. By the time we got home I was ready for bed. Oh yeah, and I got really sunburned. I'm still hurting from it.

Sunday, after I got back from grocery shopping, we went to the track again. J wanted to ride so we took both bikes and spent another 3 hours there. This time I didn't get burned but I did freeze my butt off. I still haven't figured out the weather around here. One minute it's beautiful and the next it's freezing or we're having thunder storms.

While we were at the track I got a call from my mom. She's having a really difficult time right now, and I'm sitting here wishing there was something I could do to help her, beside just being an ear for her.

I spent the rest of the evening worrying about her and trying to figure out what I can do for her. I think I have things figured out, but I won't know for sure until later today.

So after spending two days at the track and on the road it's time for me to take a rest. I know today is my major house cleaning day, but I'm just gonna have to reschedule until later this week. I really need some sleep right now. And I need to cool this sunburn down. It's really hurting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera