Miss Priss











{Thursday, May 04, 2006} Ouch
I don't know what I did but this morning, when I woke up, my body was so sore. I could feel every single muscle in my body aching. I could barely move. I struggled to just roll out of bed.

Finally after a light workout most of my muscles decided they wanted to stop hurting. Now if I could just walk up and down the stairs I think I'd be good. I'm pretty much stuck upstairs because I can barely move my legs.

I've got most of the upstairs clean though, since I can't do much else. It would be easier if I could move my head from side to side though. I have a horrible kink in the left side of my neck and it just won't go away.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera