Miss Priss











{Friday, May 05, 2006} Horrible Slump
I wish I could get out of this slump I've been in. All week long I can't seem to get enough motivation going to do anything. Well that's not true, I have enough motivation to get out of bed and that's about it. My house is starting to look and smell like a dump. I'm afraid the neighbors are going to start complaining soon. All I feel like doing is sitting around and turning my brain off. It's horrible. I'm not used to being like this.

I keep finding all sorts of excuses not to do things. Like this morning, when I woke up, I still had this horrible kink in my neck. It's so bad I can't turn my head to one side. So obviously I can't do anything because I can't move my head and I would have to move my whole body to do stuff like load the dishes into the dishwasher. Or to sort clothes for laundry.

J is going to FREAK when he gets home today and sees how bad I let the kids tear up the place. At least it's Friday and I have tomorrow morning that I can clean. Or maybe tomorrow night. Midday we have a BMX race and Sunday we will be gone all day to a redline cup qualifier.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to get moving?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera