Miss Priss











{Thursday, May 18, 2006} So Weird
This week is Js first time away from us for more than a couple of hours since we moved here. It has been so weird for me. Before, when we would leave, I had my family around me to help me out. This time it was just me and the kids. What's funny is I felt so much more in control. It was all on me. Even though it was weird I felt extremely comfortable. Finally, I was actually able to control most things that happened each day.

Now if only I could control my mind from thinking the worst about Js "friend". I think as soon as he gets home and gets his first phone call from her I'll be asking more about her and seeing what I can find out. What sucks is that from my history with other guys I start thinking the worst is happening. But then I catch myself and say J is not one of these other guys. He is my HUSBAND. I have to give him the benefit of the doubt. I will confront him when the time arrises, but I will NOT assume the worst. Then five minutes later I'm doing it all again. UGH


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd like my hubby being "friends" with another woman, I mean unless it was a mutual friend. I think you have every right to be concerned. I'm not saying that you should tell your hubby who he can/can't be friends with, but if there's nothing going on, he shouldn't be so secretive about talking to her. I don't really have any advice but I wish you the best in this situation.

12:11 PM  


Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Hoping things turn out for the best!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera