Miss Priss











{Monday, July 02, 2007} Another Deployment
Well J's gone again. He left earlier today. I don't think it's really hit me yet. Last time he deployed I was a mess. I was crying all of the time and could barely keep my mind on my work. This time around I haven't even come close to crying. Not even when Kelsey broke down in the car. Don't get me wrong, I'm a bit sad, but nothing like I normally am.

Anyway, I actually took some pictures today. I have J getting ready to be dropped off for his deployment and the two little ones sitting outside while daddy dropped off his bags. R didn't want to go. I don't think he's handling this whole deployment thing very well. He seems to have distanced himself a few weeks ago.



1 Comments:


Blogger Kelli said...

Well, Brandi. We'll be praying for all of you. I can't imagine what you deal with while he's on deployment, but we're here! Whatever you guys need.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera