Miss Priss











{Friday, July 13, 2007} Lost... Scared... What to do next
It just hit me today. K has TWO more treatments left. What happens then? Yesterday was her last clinic visit for a while. How long? I don't know. This daily trek to the hospital has become my normal. I now know nothing else. What happens next? What do I do when we don't have to drive in anymore? How do I keep myself from wondering what's going on inside K's head while she isn't being monitored every day? So many unknowns.


1 Comments:


Blogger Kelli said...

Brandi- I can't even imagine what you're going through. I am; however, tickled that she is almost done with this round :)

Maybe it's the time you rest and enjoy "normal". I know we cherish those moments of normalcy around here. Just those brief times when you forget.

I pray God uses this time to refresh all of you- as husband and wife, as mommy and daddy, and as family.

Hugs as always ...

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera