Miss Priss











{Tuesday, August 21, 2007} I've been in this world far too long
I realized this morning that I've been in this brain tumor world too long. Last night I was dreaming that I was in the radiation department at the hospital. I was waiting for K's radiation nurse to come out and get us. I could see her across the room but there were SO MANY people that I couldn't get through the crowd to get to her. I kept hollering her name and she would turn around and motion for me to follow her back. But I could never get there. Then I had this overwhelming feeling that I was in the wrong department. That we really needed to be in the radiology department. That K needed to have an MRI.

This was one of those never ending dreams. I woke up several times throughout the night and yet when I'd go back to sleep I'd start up where I last was. I think it's time to get back out into the real world where it's not all about brain tumors. What do you think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera