Miss Priss











{Friday, October 14, 2005} Bitter-Sweet Day
Today I officially take over B's job. She got a new job as an assistant events coordinator for one of our local museums, so today is her last day. Obviously she won't be doing any work. She's been trainging me to take over her position, for the last two weeks. I'm very excited about this opportunity and the fact that it'll give me a pay raise on my next check. What's sad is that in the time that we've been working together I've gotten to really like her as a co-worker. She's really nice and so talkative. I'm really gonna miss that. On Monday she was out and it was so quite and no one seemed to have anything to talk about. I guess that's how it's gonne be from now on.

Oh a happier note, to celebrate her last day of work here, our boss is taking everyone out for lunch to this newer restaurant in the area, Zea. I'm so excited, I've been wanting to try that place for a little while.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are really going well. I'm happy for you :)

10:11 AM  


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! It's always good when you get a free lunch. I'm sorta married to an Airman too.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera