Miss Priss











{Tuesday, October 11, 2005} Feeling a bit lost
Well he's gone. It feels so weird. I so don't understand. I've dealt with these separations before. In fact he spent most of the summer gone. But this one just seems different. I was missing him before he even left. And now there's this emptiness there. I hope this feeling goes away soon, otherwise it's gonne be a LONG winter.

On a happy note, as soon as he gets home we'll be starting our move to our new home in Washington. I guess that's something exciting to look forward to.


1 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Brandi. Time will fly and he'll be back. Call me if you wanna talk.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera