Miss Priss











{Sunday, October 16, 2005} Just rub it in my face how BROKE I am
So Friday was my nephews annual fall festival at school. It's his first year there, so to support him my kids and I went to the festival too. Okay remember I have three kids here. So we get there and my kids right away say they are hungry. So we start walking around to check out the food prices. One slice off a medium pizza cost 4 tickets, and it was the cheapest food item there. So we go to get tickets and I find out that tickets are $.50 a piece. That makes it $2 per slice!!! Well I only had $10 with me so that would leave $4 for my kids to play games. Assuming my kids were ok eating only one slice of pizza. Which probably wouldn't happen because they each eat at least 4 pieces if it's a medium. So then each game ended up costing $2 bucks to play too. I felt so bad, I can't even afford to take my kids to a little school function. HOW CAN THESE PEOPLE AFFORD THIS???? It was so obvious that we come from completely different areas. At Rs fall festival, tickets were 5 for $1 AND nothing cost over 2 tickets. Needless to say we didn't stay at the school too long. AND we didn't spend any money there because I didn't have enough for all of them. So we left, with my kids upset that we couldn't afford any of that, and went to McDonald's where my $10 went to buying them dinner.


1 Comments:


Blogger Crystie said...

Hi, just wanted to thank you for commenting on my site. Please come back, and join our little "family"(my links) of bloggers, I see you know Kiki from My Blurred Reality. I too am a mother of 3 (no fur children for me though:( Congrats on your diet!!! I would love to lose weight, I probably could, If I wasnt so lazy!! LOL! I'll be back to see you soon.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera