Miss Priss











{Tuesday, October 18, 2005} Today
I'm taking R to the doctor today. I'm a bit nervous and I can't tell why. He's never been to this particular doctor before, but he's seen a different one for the same reason. Only problem is that the one he saw before is off for some sort of medical leave. We're trying to figure out what is going on with this boy, emotionally and mentally, to make him think it's okay to do some of the things he has been doing. I've made a list of each days events so the doctor can see what I'm dealing with. Hopefully we can get him figured out and set straight. I also have a feeling that he's gonna want to change Rs medication since this one seems to not be working anymore.


1 Comments:


Blogger CozyMama said...

hi, I have been to your blog a few times, came back today because yesterday (10/19/05)I posted a very important message about abuse and I am trying to get more women to see it. Please check it out. This is not spam. Woman to Woman - Mom to Mom, please read it and pass it on to your friends.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera