Miss Priss











{Monday, November 07, 2005} One of those days
Have you ever had one of those days where it seems to drag on forever? Where nothing seems to be going right? Where you just feel "off"? I'm having one of those days right now. I feel like I've been at work for an eternity, but when I look at the clock it says I haven't even been here two hourse yet. (Don't tell my boss though cause that means I was late this morning)

My head is all stuffy (thanks A), and I can't seem to think clearly. I feel like all I want to do is sleep. And to top it all off, I was trying to get some work done when I came in this morning, only to realize, once everything was completed, that I needed to do it all over again because I did it wrong.

I really think I need to go back to bed and try to start this day all over again.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera