Miss Priss











{Monday, October 24, 2005} Who'da Thunk?
My mom and I took the kids to McCall's Pumpkin Patch this weekend. OMG it was so much fun. We started out walking through the corn maze. I'd never been in one before and I couldn't believe just how lost I felt. We had the choice to do a 2 mile maze or a 3 mile maze. I'm glad we chose the 2 mile one because K started getting bored with it and wanted to go ride the cow train. It took us almost an hour to find out way out. But it was fun.

After the maze the kids rode on the "cow train". It was so cute, it's basically a white barrel that has a chunk cut out so the kids can sit in it. Then There is a fake cow head attached and a black rope attached for the tail. These are then placed on wheels and pulled by a tractor. The kids loved it and I sat there in aw. I can't believe, with all of todays technology just how much the kids enjoyed the simple things.

From the cow train R went and played in the peddle car raceway and I took K and A to dig in this sandbox that was full of dried corn kernals. That looked like so much fun, I wanted to join in. But it was for the kids only.

Once the kids started getting tired, we rode on the hayride and went to the pumpkin patch. R picked a HUGE pumpkin and we were struggling to carry it. K and A both got smaller pumpkins. Not because I made them, but that is what they chose. I thought with Rs giant pumpkin we would be paying around $20 for all three. But, surprisingly, it only came to $9.

All in all, we had a wonderful time. My only regret is that we hadn't done this before. It was real family fun and didn't cost an arm and a leg to do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera