Miss Priss











{Tuesday, November 01, 2005} We Survived Halloween
Oh I'm so glad today is November 1st. Last night was SO LONG and SO TIRING. I don't know how I ever survived all that trick or treating when I was a kid.

We left the house at 6 pm and got back home just before 9. The kids had a blast, except K who was scared of every house that had any bit of decoration. A's costume was a hit. At every house we went to, the people passing out candy would laugh at him. I don't know what they liked the most, how floppy his ears were or his cute little tail. BTW he was Dumbo. LOL I'll post some pictures later today.

Now it's time for me to pretend to work, and nurse my aching back.


2 Comments:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant wait to see the pics!

11:23 AM  


Blogger Wildefrost said...

I love your site design. Sorry to hear about K's bump! Poor darlin. Hope she feels better soon.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Name:
Location: Washington, United States

I'm 28. I'm married. I have 3 kids. I'm going crazy.


Blogs I Visit
Favorite Links


Previous Posts
Archives
Et Cetera